In an industry that unfortunately collects hundreds of BBB complaints each year, it’s important to do your homework to ensure you’re purchasing quality windows and doors.
Windows are one of the most expensive purchases you can make for your home. Choosing the Right Window Guide can help you make this purchase. We understand that windows are important in many different ways :
- Keep you warm in the winter and cool in the summer
- Enhance the beauty of your family home
- Provide fresh air and ventilation in your home
- Brighten interior spaces and keep out harsh outdoor elements.
In this impartial guide produced by the Government of Canada, learn:
- How to understand window ratings
- How to buy windows for your geographic location in Canada
- How windows are meant to perform
- The many types of materials windows are made of
- How to tell if windows are a quality construction
- Window terminology
- Ensuring you get what you’re paying for.
- Knowing if you should reglaze, retrofit or replace your windows.
This guide is entirely free.
If you have any questions, our professional and friendly team of experts are here to support you.
We’ll come to you! From window cutaways to door hinges, we’ll bring you a selection of samples to give you a great idea of all we have to work with. Choose from colours, textures, materials and style options while getting expert design ideas and direction from our talented representative.