Tackling a complete exterior overhaul may seem like a daunting task. These projects can be completed individually, however, if you have been considering replacing your windows, doors and siding, doing these projects at the same time have numerous benefits.
Here are some of the benefits:
When installing new windows the contractor must gain access to your home’s exterior framing that lies beneath the siding in order to ensure that the moisture barrier and capping of your new window is installed in proper fashion. Likewise when installing siding the removal of the old product can impact the capping of your windows and potentially damage them, which would require this be mended. Completing both window and siding installs simultaneously will allow for a blank canvas that is ready to become your dream home.
- Windows First: Peeling back siding will allow windows to be installed correctly against the frame of your house without worries of damaging your exterior finished product.
- Siding Second: Installing the siding after completing a new window installation will ensure that the capping of your new windows will not be damaged.
- Acing Aesthetics: When completing a home exterior project a new product against an old finish can make flaws stick out like a sore thumb. Replacing both your siding and windows at the same time will provide a seamless and flawless finish.
- Comprehensive Companies: Beverley Hills Home Improvements offers a wide range of window, door and siding product options and finishes. By tackling both projects at the same time you can customize finishes that compliment each other and see your exterior view take shape before your eyes.
- One Team. One Time: Choosing a company that can do both installs simultaneously will mean that you aren’t stuck planning around multiple companies and will be in and out of the renovation phase before you know it.