Our step-by-step in-home consultation process
- Get Scheduled: When it comes to in-home consultations, we aim to be out to see you within 3 days of connecting. We can come to you Monday through to Saturday, and sometimes, on an exception basis, Sundays and holidays. The full on-site appointment will be up to 1 hour in length.
- Let’s Talk: The trained, trustworthy Beverley Hills professional you invite in will begin by getting to the bottom of your ultimate needs. Current concerns, existing issues and ideal results will all be discussed. At this time, you’ll also be walked through our company values so you can understand exactly why and how we bring incredible results.
- Measuring Moments: The measuring tape tells all! In order to give you an accurate quote, our representative will figure out the sizing specifications of the areas you wish to install our products.
- See the Samples: From window cutaways to door hinges, we’ll bring you a selection of samples to give you a great idea of all we have to work with. Choose from colors, textures, materials and style options, while getting expert design ideas and direction from our talented representative.
- Installation Overview: During our walk-through of your home, we’ll fill you in on the process of the potential installation. We can give you a brief outline of installation day or a thorough, step-by-step breakdown; your preference!
- Questions, Answered: It’s our intention to leave you with as much education as possible on consultation day. Take this time to ask us any industry-related question and we’ll provide you with the best possible answer and solution option.
- Quote, Delivered: Once we’ve gathered all of the information we need, we’ll provide you with a price estimate for your project. We will be happy to discuss payment plan options and budget matters to make you feel confident about the proposed quote.
- Make the Call: Absolutely. No. Pressure. If you need to think about your decision, take all the time you need. If you know you want to go ahead with the project, we’ll get started. Already sure that you would like to table or turn down our quote? No problem, we’ll still leave as friends.
- Trust Us: Welcoming us into your home for a consult or to begin working on a project with you is a huge sign of trust, and we intend to honor that. From the very beginning, you’ll be handled with compassion, and this treatment will carry through to well after we’re complete the installation.