March 20, 2020
COVID-19: A message to our valued clients
During times of adversity and hardship, supporting one another and working together makes a difference. As news about the COVID-19 disease grows, so does our concern for the safety and well-being of our clients, employees and their families, partners and communities. We have decided to implement preventive measures to ensure that we do our part in stopping the spread of the novel coronavirus and help protect the most vulnerable people in our society.
Starting on Monday March 23, 2020, we will close all our showrooms at all our locations and have limited operations for 2 to 4 weeks. During this time of limited operation, we will continue to provide quotations, so please give us a call if you are interested.
We are committed to do our part during this time of global crisis. We thank everyone for their support, patience and for being a loyal client.
Lastly, we hope that you, your families, friends and co-workers stay healthy as we all do the best we can to support one another with compassion.
Your Beverley Hills Windows & Doors Team
March 17, 2020
COVID-19: What we're doing to keep you and our workers safe
At Beverley Hills Windows & Doors, our priority remains the health and well-being of our community, from customers to employees and partners. People around the world are affected in an unprecedented way by the spread of the novel coronavirus strain, and the associated COVID-19 disease. In this challenging time of uncertainty and risk, we are working hard to ensure everyone’s safety.
We are monitoring the situation closely, keeping our team informed, and following all public health authorities’ recommendations. We have adapted our work protocols and have put in place new procedures to prevent the spread of the virus.
Here is what we are doing at our premises:
- All of our staff who have traveled to areas where the novel coronavirus has been detected undergo a mandatory 2-week period of self-isolation, and we are facilitating their ability to work from home where possible. We are strongly discouraging any non-essential travel for the time being;
- We have implemented mandatory workplace hygiene and sanitation protocols. Handwashing with soap is required upon arrival, frequently during the day, and prior to departure from the office. All of our staff have their temperature readings taken upon arrival with non-contact infrared thermometers, are observed for and required to immediately report any signs of cough, shortness of breath, and fever. Staff showing any symptoms are immediately sent home;
- We are applying social distancing to keep everyone one-two meters apart and to prevent any personal contact. We require that all shared equipment and materials be cleaned with disinfectant wipes before and after use; and
- We do not allow any walk-ins on our premises except by authorization, with all necessary security measures in place for a safe meeting.
Here is what we are doing at customer’s homes:
- All representatives, installers, technicians and others who enter customers’ homes have their body temperature taken with contactless devices in the morning. This data is logged and records are kept internally. Any employees registering temperatures of 38 degrees Celsius or higher are immediately sent home;
- All employees are also required to properly wash their hands with soap upon arrival at a client’s home. We are equipping them with disinfectant wipes, hand sanitation gels, water and tissues where washrooms are inaccessible;
- We require that employees and our customers stay one-two meters apart during visits in order to avoid all physical contact. We also require that any equipment to be used by customers is sanitized first; and
- We have put in place paperless/digital document traffic, and encourage our customers and partners to use it instead of paper. We keep all remote communication channels accessible as usual, whether by phone or electronically.
Our manufacturing facilities and office are operating as usual. Please note that if there are any impacts to our schedules or delivery timelines, we will reach out to inform you at the earliest convenience.
We understand the concerns you may have about in-home consultations, installations, and services. Please reach out to us at (905) 578-2292 with any questions or issues. We stand ready to serve you at a time that’s best for you.
We are honoured that you have chosen to do business with Beverley Hills Windows & Doors, and appreciate your support in keeping our communities safe. We want you to have a safe and great experience with us.
Your Beverley Hills Windows & Doors Team
We stand ready to serve you at a time that’s best for you.
Your health and well-being remain our priority. Let us safely serve your needs with a free in-home consultation and quote today.
Your information is confidential and secure. We will not share it.